I got this from a friend on LiveJournal (Hawk)
1. How old will you be in five years?
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
3. How tall are you?
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
I can’t think of anything right this second.
5. What’s the last movie you saw? The Second Hunger Games Movie.
6. Who was the last person you called?
7. Who was the last person to call you?
8. What was the last text message you received?
An Encouragment Text from My Sister
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voice mail?
My Hair Dresser
10. Do you prefer to call or text?
11. What were you doing at 12am last night? Sleeping
12. Are your parents married/divorced? They were married until my father’s Death in 1989.
13. When did you last see your mom? Half hour ago
14. What color are your eyes? Blue
15. What time did you wake up today?
16. What are you wearing right now? My Pajamas
17. What is your favorite Christmas song? I have too many.
18. Where is your favorite place to be? My room
19. Where is your least favorite place to be? Doctor’s Office.
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? All over the US.
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years? Probably close to retirement and hopefully able to travel.
22. Do you tan or burn? Burn Mostly but since I have been diagnosed with Lupus I don’t go in the sun unless I am completely covered.
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? I can’t remember.
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? A TV show.
25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
26. How big is your bed? Queen Sized
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? Desktop but hopefully I will get a Lap Top.
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? It depends on my laziness (grin)
29. What color are your sheets? I have a couple of sets and they range from White, Yellow, to fuzzy.
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? 3
31. What is your favorite season? I enjoy all the seasons.
32. What do you like about winter? The snow, skies both day and night. The activities for the season (volunteering, game nights).
33. What do you like about the summer? The weather, the activities,
34. What do you like about spring? The weather, the activities that go with that season.
35. How many states/provinces have you lived in? 3
36. What cities/towns have you lived in? Milford, CT, New Haven, CT, Lititz PA, Beverly MA.
37. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? I normally just wear shoes but I trade off between wearing socks and not. If I am around the house I usually go barefoot.
38. Are you a social person? Sometimes.
39. What was the last thing you ate? Christmas cookies a neighbor made and brought over.
40. What is your favorite restaurant? I have a number of them.
41. What is your favorite ice cream? I have a lot of different ones I like.
42. What is your favorite dessert? You name it is my favorite.
43. What is your favorite kind of soup? I have different ones I like, Pea, vegetable, onion to name a few.
44. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? I would love strawberry Jam.
45. Do you like Chinese food?
46. Do you like coffee? Oh yeah.
47. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? I would say up to 10.
48. What do you drink in the morning? Either Juice or Coffee.
49. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
50. Do you know how to play poker? Not well.
51. Do you like to cuddle?
52. Have you ever been to Canada? Several times. Most recently in 2011.
53. Do you have an addictive personality? Yes.
54. Do you eat out or at home more often? It depends on what I am doing. IF I am house sitting I order out and bring it to the house. If I am at home I eat at home. If I am working I usually go to a local restaurant in our building.
55. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Yes.
56. Do you want kids?
57. Do you speak any other languages? A touch of Spanish.
58. Have you ever gotten stitches?
59. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
60. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? Mostly Pools.
61. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats? Either is fine.
62. Do you know how to drive stick? No.
63. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Computer supplies, pen pal supplies, and food.
64. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? Not always.
65. What is your favorite TV show? NCIS
66. Can you roll your tongue? What is that?
67. Who is the funniest person you know? My Nephew
68. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Actually yes.
69. What is the main ring tone on your phone? What ever the phone has.
70. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? No.
71. What red object is closest to you right now? My Local 34 cup.
72. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth? Sometimes.
73. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Open.
74. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Neither thank you.
75. Do you flirt a lot? No I don’t think so.
76. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? BBQ or Mustard.
77. What is your favorite food? I would have to say just about everything.
78. Can you change the oil on a car?
79. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
80. Have you ever run out of gas? Yes.
81. What is your usual bed time? Weekdays: 9 or 10. Weekends it depends on what I am doing.
82. What was the last book you read? Watership Down. Still trying to read it.
83. Do you read the newspaper?
84. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? No.
85. Do you watch soap operas?
86. Do you dance in the car? Sometimes.
87. What radio station did you last listen to? WSHU 91.1 (yes that’s Public Radio)
88. Who is in the picture frame closest to you? I don’t have any on my desk.
89. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper?
90. What is your favorite candle scent? There are a number of them but we don’t use them as they can give me a headache after awhile.
91. What is your favorite board game? Scrabble?
92. When was the last time you attended church? A week.
93. Who was your favorite teacher in high school? Art Teacher.
94. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent? A couple of days.
95. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you? My sister. She brought home Soup from Liquid Lunch for our dinner.