Dear MOM

Dear Mom,

Today was an incredibly long day.  I woke up around 4 and dozed until about 5:30.  I did actually get up and started my day.  I still didn’t leave until 7.  I did stop and talk with Kim about her weekend.  We agreed it was great.

As I expected there was a lot of mail.  I managed to open most of it and managed to work on some of the re-address mail (the authorizations).  I still have to finish the lockbox.  That can be done in the morning.  We did get news that the security guard in our building and his wife welcomed their new baby boy this weekend.  I think that’s awesome.

Today was my day to chat with family.  I got a return call from Ethel.  It would seem she has has had a bad autumn.  She lost her sister from diabetic induced heart attack in the Philippines.   She had to go home for the funeral.  She has been doing some traveling but I am not sure what it was for.  Right now she getting ready for the wedding next week but she is making plans to return to Philippines for a few months.  She is unsure what she will do afterwards.  She told me that Rob is working hard.  I didn’t get a chance to ask about John and Heather.  She asked about me and i gave her the news.

Liz sent me a message letting me know that amongst some of the papers she took was my car title.  There were also some letters and other things that I needed.  Anyway she got this batch of papers all done.  She will be coming back for more some other time.  We chatted for about an hour until I went food shopping.

It took me about an hour to get stuff and by then it was raining.  I got a bunch of stuff.  Vegetables, frozen stuff.  I am hoping I won’t have to throw stuff out.  I did get a roasted chicken. Salad fixings.

I have been home since 6:30.  I had dinner and then relaxed.  The laptop updated to Windows 8.1.  I don’t know if they have the pictures or stuff.  It seemed to take for ever and I kept dozing.

I got the results from the ultrasound.  That turned out okay.  So all that’s left is the endoscopy on Wednesday.

Now I am going to bed.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s