I haven’t done one of these in quite some time:
1)I am thankful for my family who have helped me through this latest health crisis.
2) I am thankful for the medical profession who strived to help me on the road to recovery. I am feeling stronger every day.
3) I am thankful for my job and coworkers for their support and love. (yes I said love too) they are my extended family.
4) I am thankful for the home I have.
5) I am thankful for the friends who are in my life.
6) I am thankful for the two kitties that have brought so much to my life.
Today I managed to stay in bed until 6:30 today. The kitties were pretty funny this morning. They woke up earlier and managed to play. Then when I got up and noticed the blanket was on the floor I didn’t notice Tiger on the blanket. They had the breakfast and I cleaned out their bathrooms. It would be a dream if they wouldn’t keep throwing the litter out of the box. But that’s just a pipe dream.
Tiger was very cuddly at bedtime last night. She slept at my hip for most of the night. It means this relationship is based on what she wants (maybe). Sky also got cuddly too a couple of times They are now both in the mattress.
I have a cardiologist appointment this afternoon and I when I get back I will go grocery shopping and kitty food shopping. The 2 lb bag is almost gone and I still have another one so I will get a new one.
It is still cloudy out and pretty chilly its in the 40’s right now and not expected to get any warmer today. The northern part of the state got some snow I will be interested in hearing how much.
Well I better get to that list.