- I am thankful for my family warts and all.
- I am thankful for the medical profession who strived to help me on the road to recovery. I continue to get stronger and better every day.
- I am thankful for my job and coworkers for their support and love. (yes I said love too) they are my extended family.
- I am thankful for the home I have.
- I am thankful for the friends who are in my life.
- I am thankful for the two kitties that have brought so much to my life.
- I am thankful my bil continues to recover and get better from his fall last week.
- I am thankful the weather is changing for the better.
- I am thankful for the organizations I am involved with as it keeps me busy.
It is a really chilly morning so far but I doubt it will stay that way for today but I do plan on wearing a semi heavy sweater. I just won’t wear a jacket. I am not sure what the rest of the day weather brings.
Liz sent me an email last night letting me know that the Knights are paying for our dinners for Ladies Night to honor Nelson and all his contributions to the knights organization. I think that’s great. He does do a lot in so many ways. She says that Nelson was working hard and seems to be in good spirits.
The kitties are quiet right now. They were sure I got up on time. They kept climbing on top of the dressers and me and calling out. They have been fed and now relaxing.
I have to make some calls today. One of them is to a woman who needs information for the introductions for the awards/scholarship presentation next week. I have no idea what she needs but it won’t be a whole lot.
I better get going….