- I am thankful for my family who have helped me through this latest health crisis.
- I am thankful for the medical profession who strived to help me on the road to recovery. I am feeling stronger every day.
- I am thankful for my job and coworkers for their support and love. (yes I said love too) they are my extended family.
- I am thankful for the home I have.
- I am thankful for the friends who are in my life.
- I am thankful for the two kitties that have brought so much to my life.
- I am thankful my bil is on the road to recovery from his fall a week ago. He is currently in Physical Rehab for his injuries.
- I am thankful the weather is changing for the better.
Today should be a fairly quiet day at work. Tonight however, I will be preparing for my house sitting jaunt for Nancy and her family. I will have to make laundry is done and a bag packed. It won’t be much as I will be here to feed them Saturday and Sunday. I be splitting my time between both homes. I will be going to Nancy’s home after my cardiac appointment. SHe left some instructions as far as dealing with Packy who has become senile and really bad at certain thing
Next week I have a few doctor appointments after work and of course some meetings. It should be a pretty good week.