- I am thankful for my family warts and all.
- I am thankful for the medical profession who strived to help me on the road to recovery. I continue to get stronger and better every day.
- I am thankful for my job and coworkers for their support and love. (yes I said love too) they are my extended family.
- I am thankful for the home I have.
- I am thankful for the friends who are in my life.
- I am thankful for the two kitties that have brought so much to my life.
- I am thankful my bil continues to recover and get better from his fall early this month..
- I am thankful the weather is changing for the better.
- I am thankful for the organizations I am involved with as it keeps me busy.
- I am thankful that I made it through the first of two Scholarship presentations without problems.
- I am thankful BIL is coming home tomorrow to begin the second stage of recovery.
I am still shocked at how quickly this week flew by and I am about to do the second Scholarship presentation for this year. Last night’s went beautifully. It was a long one but we left right after we presented the certificates. IT was about 8:15 when we presented the scholarships and then we left. Tonight’s was very good. We were able to present around 8:15 and I had to speak. My sister was with me unfortunately my brother couldn’t make it up. However next year will be different.
To be honest I had suspected my brother was not going to come up for this. When he told me he had something to do for one of the days I knew he wouldn’t be able to come up on the next day. I actually told him about it months ago when I first was told about it. When it was asked that the family show up he was hesitating. That’s probably why I didn’t make a serious effort to clean the house even though Livi had done it.
The kitties have been having a week. I had to get rid of not one but 2 area rugs (small ones) as Tiger had been chewing on the strings and getting sick on them. I noticed a couple of “piles” and one huge one wednesday. I think she is fine now but only time will tell. sky has been pushing the “I want to go outside” envelope this week. Twice he nearly walked out the front door and the back door. I am considering getting collars and those halters for the cats and taking them outside.
N is coming home from rehab tomorrow and he is very excited about it as we all are. He still has a long way to go though. eventually it will included surgery.
alrighty then I need to get to sleep…