- I am thankful for my family warts and all.
- I am thankful for the medical profession who strived to help me on the road to recovery. I continue to get stronger and better every day.
- I am thankful for my job and coworkers for their support and love. (yes I said love too) they are my extended family.
- I am thankful for the home I have.
- I am thankful for the friends who are in my life.
- I am thankful for the two kitties that have brought so much to my life.
- I am thankful my bil continues to recover and get better from his fall last month..
- I am thankful the weather is changing for the better again. We did need the rain though.
- I am thankful for the organizations I am involved with as it keeps me busy.
Another week is flying by again. Last night was the woman’s club meeting and it included an officer’s election. More discussions on activities for next year. We firmed up plans for the Creative Writing contest reception tonight and the Spring Dance we are having for seniors at a nursing home here in town on Saturday.
Tonight is also the Democratic Party ANnual awards dinner. I will have to miss the happy hour as the creative writing contest reception. I always seem to forget what I ordered for dinner. There will be awards presented to many people who have best represented the ideals of the party and their contributions to the community.
The kitties are doing well this week. No major problems. A few hisses from Tiger to Sky. I wasn’t sure if they were really serious or it was play but it was on the bed the other night and it was at my feet. I continue to show off the pictures either on facebook or the hard copies.
N is home from rehab but has to go back for continued PT at least twice a week for right now. It is slow going for them and I think at times frustrating.
alrighty then I need to get ready for work..