- I am thankful for my family warts and all.
- I am thankful for the medical profession who strived to help me on the road to recovery. I continue to get stronger and better every day.
- I am thankful for my job and coworkers for their support and love. (yes I said love too) they are my extended family.
- I am thankful for the home I have.
- I am thankful for the friends who are in my life.
- I am thankful for the two kitties that have brought so much to my life.
- I am thankful my bil continues to recover and get better from his fall last month..
- I am thankful the weather is changing for the better again. We did need the rain though.
- I am thankful for the organizations I am involved with as it keeps me busy.
- I am thankful for the cleaning lady I have…
I can’t believe this week is almost over again. It went by fairly quickly. That could be a good thing and a bad thing. Monday Night I had dinner with my Friend Dave at Olive Garden and we had a good time. It was our standard “let’s catch with each other with dinner” night especially when we don’t see each other regularly and don’t call each other. We do email each from time to time.
Work has been getting busy and a little frustrating for me for various reasons. We had our our fire drill on Tuesday and it was a challenge to get down the six flights of stairs so next time I will be in the stairwell with several others who can’t maneuver the stairs for whatever reason. I am really looking forward to my long weekend next month.
I have to tell you my shoulder has been giving me a hard time this week (and as i mentioned my knee and the breathing)I have been taking the tylenol and prednisone when I have to. I had a headache for most of yesterday afternoon until about 7. I was glad when the tylenol kicked in.
I received a lovely baby shower invitation to for my Niece Ashley who is having a baby in August. WE have been asked instead of a card to bring a book with a note inside. The shower is going to be in Danbury CT in mid July.
I am hoping that we don’t get rain during our Club sponsored car wash on Saturday. I am not sure if it will be a good turn out if does. I remember one year it did start raining and it seemed to not get as many after all.