- I am thankful for my family warts and all.
- I am thankful for the medical profession who strived to help me on the road to recovery. I continue to get stronger and better every day.
- I am thankful for my job and coworkers for their support and love. (yes I said love too) they are my extended family.
- I am thankful for the home I have.
- I am thankful for the friends who are in my life.
- I am thankful for the two kitties that have brought so much to my life.
- I am thankful my bil continues to recover and get better from his fall last month..
- I am thankful the weather is changing for the better again. We did need the rain though.
- I am thankful for the organizations I am involved with as it keeps me busy.
- I am thankful for the cleaning lady I have…
I was so tired last night after the long day I had I really didn’t stay long on the computer. So I had to do this this morning.
work was crazy busy. Just when I thought I would catch up on the mail I had a deluge. Happily JN offered to help and continued today. After work I had the Health coach and we touched on some of the food aspects. More protein in the diets, and moderation mostly. I see her again in two weeks.
the woman’s club meeting was more of a social/membership drive than a board meeting. We met the winner of our Dr Langner Scholarship. She just graduated from one of the HS and is attending Yale Med School in the fall. I didn’t stay for the ice cream part as it was getting late and I still had my dinner cooling in the car.
It was nearly 8 when I got home. the kitties seemed happy that I was home. they were rather active for a while. I had dinner and then got the garbage out for today. It hadn’t been picked up when I left this morning and usually it is by the time I leave.
As most of you know we had some really treacherous weather Tuesday night that caused damage and some power outages. Much like many areas around the country. Today and yesterday have been lovely. Actually I don’t know how lovely today is yet but I will when I head home tonight. I have been getting alerts for this weekend and it’s supposed to be “messy”. I will be house sitting for some friends this weekend so this should be interesting.
The kitties have been pretty funny this week. they have been finding new places to sit and repose for a relaxing time. Sometimes it will be under the glass table out back, or behind a chair or two. They have been doing their usual wrestling and they shredded one of the telephone books I had lying around.
well Time for me to get back to work…