- I am thankful for my family warts and all.
- I am thankful for the medical profession who strived to help me on the road to recovery. I continue to get better but have had some detours…
- I am thankful for my job and coworkers for their support and love. (yes I said love too) they are my extended family.
- I am thankful for the home I have.
- I am thankful for the friends who are in my life.
- I am thankful for the two kitties that have brought so much to my life.
- I am thankful my bil got through latest surgery. Having some struggles but the goal is to get him home soon.
- I am thankful the weather we have been getting.
- I am thankful for the organizations I am involved with as it keeps me busy.
- I am thankful for the cleaning lady I have…
Well you know I had to have been not myself not to be able to do this last week. Its been so busy this week with work, and Dr.’s Appointments by the time I get home I am tired. I did manage to get some pen pal letters and files updated. I haven’t heard from pen pals except through IM. I am hoping this weekend they will start to come in.
I discovered yesterday that Neighbor Don mowed my lawn on Sunday as a favor to me for letting the construction crew use my part of the driveway during the construction. All this time I thought it was the “Lawn guy”. Well now I do have to get a new lawn service because the old Lawn Guy hasn’t called or written me after sending him a note. We are done. I just used HomeAdvisor.com and they found some new blood for me but there are no prices on it. I have no idea what the hell I am doing with that.
Another thing I have been paying right along for one of my credit card balances and some how it got an outstanding balance. This is freaking me out. Needless to say I got it paid. I could never understand AMEX.