- I am thankful for my family warts and all.
- I am thankful for my kitties
- I am thankful for my job
- I am thankful for the Medical profession that keeps me on the road to good health
- I am thankful for my neighbors
- I am thankful for my home
- I am thankful for my friends
- I am thankful for the organizations I belong to.
9 I am thankful for the weather.
- I am thankful for the men and women who choose to protect and serve their country and their citizens even at the worst possible times.
Even though I focusing on my work and my life today my thoughts are with My sister and BIL as they make arrangements to go to Florida for funeral. BIL’s Sister died two nights ago. The services should be in the next day or two. As I mentioned earlier Sis says they should be back by Tuesday.
I am also thinking of my Cousin R and his family (step daughter, brothers, nephews) as Cousin R is in final stages of Lung cancer and is what for the inevitable outcome. I am sorry I didn’t get to see him more often after my mother passed but he hasn’t reached out and neither have I.
I am super happy with the ratification of our newest contract. It will begin in a couple of days and will last for 5 years. As I said earlier we got everything we basically asked for. Now our jobs are to make sure it is honored. Our raises will be 2.25% for the first two years and then 2.50% the rest. I don’t think we should have any problems on that level. I might be a little naive about that.
Everything seems good on the health level. I just need to continue to lose the weight. Do the things I was asked by the Medical profession and (that includes getting on the CPAP machine).
The kitties are fine..enuf said.