- I am thankful for my family warts and all.
- I am thankful for my kitties
- I am thankful for my job
- I am thankful for the Medical profession that keeps me on the road to good health
- I am thankful for my neighbors
- I am thankful for my home
- I am thankful for my friends
- I am thankful for the organizations I belong to.
9 I am thankful for the weather.
- I am thankful for the men and women who choose to protect and serve their country and their citizens even at the worst possible times.
Even though I have been kvetching that we didn’t get the blizzard that we were told. I am glad we got what we did. It seems only a few places lost power. Part of Milford was flooded. Probably the same area that was flooded during the major hurricanes in the last five or six years. The ice did melt from my sidewalks but still has much more to go. The Garbage Bin is now stuck in the snow bank and I have no intention of moving it. It will just have to wait until next week. There were some flurries last night and there are long distant reports for next week of more snow. Someone might want to tell Mother Nature that she ordered spring to start next week.
I am very happy that Neighbor Don was there to plow our prospective driveways out and my sidewalks. He has been very good to my family over the years and he continues to do so. I also am thankful for all my neighbors because they look out for me and give me advice when it comes to fur babies.
Next week is the dinner at the shelter I am bringing soda, milk and juice. I just bought most of it last night and it should be here tomorrow night. We have the fashion show next month. We also have a few other things to prepare for that’s coming up.
The 4th District is next week and will be here. I have to make sure the house is in order for that. We have lots of things going that’s important.
The ladies Guild is preparing for our spring activities. A couple of plant sales and coffee and that we host. Since our first meeting of the winter was cancelled because of the storm we will meet next month.
The kitties have been pretty good. Doing what kitties normally do.