- I am thankful for my family warts and all
- I am thankful for my kitties
- I am thankful for my job
- I am thankful for the Medical profession that keeps me on the road to good health
- I am thankful for my neighbors
- I am thankful for my home
- I am thankful for my friends
- I am thankful for the organizations I belong to.
9 I am thankful for the weather.
- I am thankful for the men and women who choose to protect and serve their country and their citizens even at the worst possible times.
Everyone is okay. BIL over did it at his granddaughter’s recital and ended up getting sick. So he has been taking it easy for the week. SIL E is in town still. Haven’t actually seen her but I spoke to her via FB. Nephew John and his wife should be in Tacoma WA by the weekend before they get to Fairbanks by early JUne.
After my pity party yesterday the kitties were very loveable for breakfast (yes I realize they were waiting to be fed this morning) and they still made me feel pretty good. Space just needs to be given.
I heard from Mama Roberta over night and our plans for the trip to Florida have commenced. From the 11th to the 17th. Have already been looking at prices. Will be booking them this weekend.