- I am thankful for my family warts and all
- I am thankful for my kitties
- I am thankful for my job
- I am thankful for the Medical profession that keeps me on the road to good health
- I am thankful for my neighbors
- I am thankful for my home
- I am thankful for my friends
- I am thankful for the organizations I belong to.
9 I am thankful for the weather.
- I am thankful for the men and women who choose to protect and serve their country and their citizens even at the worst possible times.
It really was great to my family last weekend despite the reasons behind it. I got to hear news about their lives. I just need to sit down and write them all a note or two. As for Jim’s absence I am not pursuing it.
I have to admit I am a little worried about my babes. I found another hairball by the sink when i got home the other night. I tried to brush their coats but they are just not having it. AT times I can’t help but wonder if they are not feeling well.. I know it’s time for one of their annual visits to the vet. I haven’t gotten a reminder card yet.
The weather has been great…it started raining a little bit ago. Its supposed to be nice part of the weekend.