- I am thankful for my family warts and all-Big Brother is on his way up for an overnighter to attend a friends’ service. Everyone else is doing well.
- I am thankful for my kitties-Kitties have been very cuddly again.
- I am thankful for my job-Been Busy this week again. SuperBob is going on vac next week. Already have what i need to do all planned out but not sure what to expect for the week. We have a retirement coming up. Very happy for the woman. We have a membership meeting next wednesday.
- I am thankful for the Medical profession that keeps me on the road to good health. Did really well with Health coach (lost a couple of pounds). Actually get to see Rheumy next week. I see Debra in about 45 minutes or so.
- I am thankful for my neighbors- The incident from last time was resolved been quiet since then except for an occasional barking noise. Mr & Mrs Hockey guy must have left for Europe as its been dark a few days now.
- I am thankful for my home-I dunno if the toilet is leaking or not. Hasn’t for the last couple of days. Cleaning lady comes next week.
- I am thankful for my friends-Mama Roberta is back home from her trip to see family. I talked with her last week and she had a great time. She knows her daughter is coming back home for her birthday next month. Still working on pen pal letters.
- I am thankful for the organizations I belong to. I bought myself a mini recorder to help with the minutes for one of the organizations. I will be volunteering with same organization for the annual Oysterfest later on this month.
9 I am thankful for the weather. Been cooler-had some severe weather last night.
- I am thankful for the men and women who choose to protect and serve their country and their citizens even at the worst possible times. Enough said!