1. I am thankful for my family warts and all-Everyone is fine. We are remembering that we lost my Brother Bob five years ago yesterday (I kept thinking it was on this day). Liz had a nice visit with her grandchildren in SC this week.
2. I am thankful for my kitties-Kitties tried some new food this week and so far seem to eat it and not yak it up. They surprise me every day with their reactions and spontaneity.
3. I am thankful for my job-Been Busy this week again. SuperBob is vac this week. I did have a stressful first couple of days but that is a given.
4. I am thankful for the Medical profession that keeps me on the road to good health. I had a great check up with Rheumy. Had to get blood work done (way overdue). But she was pleased with results
5. I am thankful for my neighbors- Everyone is present and accounted for.
6. I am thankful for my home-Still making plans to fix window. Everything else is status quo.
7. I am thankful for my friends-Dave has been busy between work and spending time with his significant other. Mama R is having company this coming weekend. Need to catch up with her for the week. Dr. T is preparing for the beginning of the school year.
8. I am thankful for the organizations I belong to. Getting ready for the Oyster Festival. I have volunteered for all day of the festival.
9 I am thankful for the weather. It has felt more like the fall season then mid summer.
10. I am thankful for the men and women who choose to protect and serve their country and their citizens even at the worst possible times. Enough said!