- I am thankful for my family warts and all. I heard from Jim in the last couple of days and it sounds like he caught that stomach bug that everyone else in the world got. Liz and Nelson got a new chair for Nelson and gave the old one to my nephew Rich. Rich came over last night to put fix on the window that blew open sometime Wednesday morning. He is going to make a wood stop for me to put into the frame so it doesn’t open.
- I am thankful for my kitties. I am glad they didn’t try to get out in the cold air from Wednesday. They have been doing their stuff. I have the first of two vet appointments after the new year. Should be interesting to see how it goes.
- I am thankful for my job. We had our holiday party and it was a huge success. We surmise that about 300 hundred Yale Medicine. The food and décor was incredible. I did some dancing but had to stop when I was having the beginnings of a wardrobe malfunction.
- I am thankful for the Medical profession that keeps me on the road to good health. I heard from the health coach this week and we have a meeting next Monday. I have a session with Debra tonight via phone.
- I am thankful for my neighbors: Neighbor Don dug me out over the weekend. Everyone is doing well. Young Shannon returned from School for the holiday. I haven’t seen her yet I am so looking forward to that.
- I am thankful for my home. Happily, the window was fixed but is now on the big to do list for the spring. I have had the heat up to 70 degrees in the last few days and at times it was even too hot for me.
- I am thankful for my friends. I got some great letters from my pen pals. My friends in NC, FL, and all over seem to be doing good.
- I am thankful for the organizations I belong to. Just finished up Ladies guild autumn activities. It’s still a hassle about the nominations committee. I told Tami that the next time I volunteer for something remind how difficult it is.
9 I am thankful for the weather. The snow has been lovely.
- I am thankful for the men and women who choose to protect and serve their country and their citizens even at the worst possible times.